This post contains affiliate links to products I recommend. Read my full disclosure statement.
I’m working on a polar bear unit even though winter isn’t quite here yet. I wanted to go ahead and share this idea for super simple polar bear cookies. All you need is four ingredients and a few minutes to make them!
Polar Bear Cookie Ingredients
- cream filled cookies (Mega Stuffed or Double Stuffed Oreos work best)
- mini marshmallows
- mini chocolate chips
- edible candy eyes
- Carefully twist the cookies apart to separate the top and the bottom. Keep the part of the cookie with the cream. Eat the part without the cream. 🙂
- Take a mini marshmallow and slightly press it between your finger and thumb to flatten it just a bit. Place the marshmallow on the center of the bottom part of the cream.
- Press the pointed end of a mini chocolate chip piece into the top center of the marshmallow for the nose.
- Place the edible candy eyes on the cream and gently press into place.
- Cut one mini marshmallow into fourths with kitchen scissors. Use two of the fourths on top of the cream for the ears. The marshmallows are a bit sticky once you cut them so they hold nicely when stuck to the cookie.
That’s it! They couldn’t be easier or quicker to make. No baking is required and they’re virtually mess-free! My kids are 7 and 10 and they’ve loved making them. These polar bear cookies are a great treat to make during a polar bear or arctic animal unit.